- Sears calls report inaccurate that says it will be closing 116 Sears, Kmart stores 10/23/2014Sears Holdings Corp. discredited a report Thursday that says it will be shuttering 116 Sears and Kmart stores, resulting in the layoffs of more than 6,000 workers.
- APNewsBreak: Icahn says Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino will almost certainly close 10/23/2014Billionaire investor Carl Icahn says the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will almost certainly close.
- AMC Networks pays $200 million for 49.9 percent stake in BBC America 10/23/2014AMC Networks Inc. says it will pay $200 million to acquire a stake in BBC America.
- Brother of jailed hedge fund boss Rajaratnam barred for 5 years, paying $841,000 in SEC deal 10/23/2014The brother of a jailed former hedge fund boss will be barred for at least five years from the securities industry and pay about $841,000 to settle a civil insider trading case against him.
- Nasdaq's 10 most active stocks at the close of trading 10/23/2014A look at Nasdaq 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: American Airlines Gp rose 3.9 percent to $38.48 with 32,901,200 shares traded.
- Sears calls report inaccurate that says it will be closing 116 Sears, Kmart stores 10/23/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading