- Duke Energy to Spend $500M for More Solar Power 09/15/2014Duke Energy plans to invest $500 million in solar power to meet North Carolina's requirement that more of its electricity come from renewable energy, the country's largest electricity company said Monday.
- Trump Bankruptcy Filing Negative For Atlantic City: Moody's 09/15/2014The bankruptcy filing by Trump Entertainment Resorts earlier this month has negative implications for the municipal debt issued by Atlantic City, said Moody's Investors Service in a report on Monday.
- Markets Mixed on Tech Sell-Off and Interest Rate Concerns 09/15/2014The U.S. markets were a mixed bag Monday. The blue chips posted gains, while tech stocks were particularly hard hit ahead of Alibaba’s IPO, which is slated to launch later this week and could be the largest initial offering in history.
- Revel Casino Goes to Auction on September 24 09/15/2014Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino hotel will go to auction on September 24. A judge handed down the decision Monday, after a standoff between creditors and the bankrupt casino's only bidder.
- Governments Worldwide Pressure Google for More User Information 09/15/2014Google said it was facing increasing pressure from governments around the world to reveal user information in criminal investigations amid ongoing revelations about national surveillance programs.
- Duke Energy to Spend $500M for More Solar Power 09/15/2014
Should Politicians be removed from office for mental dissonance
Pelosi can't tell what's happening in Country any more; she's lost in a mental fog.
Nancy Pelosi: Civilization ‘In Jeopardy’ If GOP Takes Senate
On the one hand, California U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi claims that Democrats are not “fear-mongers;” on the other hand, she believes civilization is doomed if Republicans take control of the Senate from Democrats in November.
Lets hope they wear their plastic shoes and hemp shorts to help Gaia.
Later this month, activists are planning a march in New York City for “global warming awareness,” even though the northern U.S. is reeling from record cold temperatures.
Called the “largest climate march in history” by organizers, the “People’s Climate March” will occur on Sept. 21st, a few days before the United Nations will attempt to draft a “global warming” treaty on the same level as the controversial Kyoto Protocol.
Obama's numbers bottoming out with all voting sectors.
Hot Damn! That's news to a pile of Muslims in Syria and Iraq.
“Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not Islamic,” Obama said, speaking from the state floor of the White House residence. “No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim.”
Bad ass miscreant caught in the act.
HISD officials are investigating a controversial video. The video appears to show three police officers holding down a female student as she screams.
One of the officers puts his knee on her head.
Students at Sam Houston High School said it happened after the girl was caught using her cell phone in the hallway.
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading