Doc shells Nut with gun
Kerry bozos his way across the Gaza dust up, pissing off everyone.
Secretary of State John Kerry has made a significant mistake in how he’s pursuing a Gaza cease-fire — and it’s not surprising that he has upset both the Israelis and some moderate Palestinians.
With all the problems, troubles in this country, you'd think the Government would have something more important to do!
"Pushing back on so-called federal government overreach by allowing a huge number of unhealthy school fundraisers is not only bad politics, it's irresponsible, puts children's health at risk, and undermines parents' efforts to feed their children healthfully," Margo Wootan, director of nutrition policy at the Center for Science in the Public Interest told Politico on Friday. "There are plenty of healthy fundraising options that are practical—and as or more profitable than selling junk food."
Once more a gun stops a bad guy on a killing spree.
A doctor wounded by a patient in a deadly shooting Thursday afternoon at a suburban hospital campus in Darby, Pa. returned fire and wounded the patient, authorities said.
Investigators believe the doctor had his own gun and acted in self-defense, Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said.
The patient, who had psychiatric problems, opened fire after entering the doctor's office with a caseworker Thursday afternoon, Whelan said. The female caseworker was killed. The doctor appears to have suffered only a graze wound and was expected to be released from treatment later in the day.
The only thig he didn't get was a cavity search! This is an insult to a diplomatic mission. Funny Stuff!
Reuters reports that Kerry and his aides were checked with a metal detector. Security personnel reportedly raised a handheld metal-detector wand to Kerry’s suit jacket before waving him through.
Georgia Senate race has new people running, no old hacks promising the world.
Businessman David Perdue has defeated longtime Rep. Jack Kingston in the Republican runoff for Georgia's U.S. Senate nomination, setting up a matchup against Democratic nominee Michelle Nunn that will help determine which party controls the Senate for the final years of the Obama administration.
- Israel strikes symbols of Hamas' control in Gaza, shuts down power plant 07/29/2014Israel escalated its military campaign against Hamas on Tuesday, striking symbols of the group's control in Gaza and firing tank shells that shut down the strip's only power plant in the heaviest bombardment in the fighting so far.
- Turkish PM Erdogan returning award from Jewish American group 07/29/2014Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.
- Quake shakes Mexico's Gulf coast; no immediate reports of damage 07/29/2014A strong earthquake has shaken eastern Mexico, but there are no immediate reports of damage or injury.
- Airport in Russia's second-largest city evacuated, reportedly because of a bomb threat 07/29/2014A Russian official says the Pulkovo airport in St. Petersburg has been evacuated, reportedly because of a bomb threat.
- Renault sees increase in profits in first half of year as cost cuts offset drop in revenue 07/29/2014French carmaker Renault says its profits in the first half of the year rose, partly thanks to lower costs as its revenue dropped.
- Israel strikes symbols of Hamas' control in Gaza, shuts down power plant 07/29/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading