- Obama’s Credibility Gap: Promises aside, most Americans expect ground forces 09/30/2014My guess is that this huge majority doesn’t necessarily believe that Obama is deliberately lying, but that he will be drawn into the Middle East quicksand.
- DOJ to ban religious, racial profiling in national security probes 09/30/2014The Justice Department is set to announce broad restrictions on racial and religious profiling in federal investigations including those involving matters of national security.
- Tax breaks worth billions set to expire unless Congress acts 09/30/2014Time is running out for Congress to extend more than 50 tax breaks worth nearly $85 billion, including popular ones for college expenses and energy-efficient appliances.
- House committee to scrutinize Secret Service after White House breach details revealed 09/30/2014The intruder who jumped the White House fence earlier this month and sprinted through the mansion's front door in a rare security breach made it farther into the building than previously known, sources told Fox News on Monday.
- Charles Lane: ISIS threat didn't square with Obama's 'pre-existing plan' in Iraq 09/30/2014In an interview Sunday on CBS' "60 Minutes" the president deferred responsibility for underestimating the group to his intelligence chief, Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.
- Obama’s Credibility Gap: Promises aside, most Americans expect ground forces 09/30/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading