- Spain posts 5th consecutive quarterly GDP growth as economy shrugs off recession 10/30/2014Spain's economy grew by 0.5 percent in the third quarter compared with the previous three months, its fifth consecutive quarterly growth.
- Ocean group finds shrimp sold at US restaurants and grocers rife with misleading labels 10/30/2014An advocacy group says consumers can't be sure what kind of shrimp they're buying if they simply look at the label or menu at supermarkets, grocers and restaurants across the nation.
- Gov't sets 'gainful employment' rule for for-profit colleges whose grads don't earn enough 10/30/2014For-profit colleges that don't produce graduates capable of paying off their student loans could soon face the wrath of the federal government.
- Roster of largest TIGER grants, by congressional district 10/30/2014The Transportation Department doled out $584 million in September for 72 so-called TIGER grants for transportation projects.
- Democratic districts win greater share of transportation grants despite GOP's House majority 10/30/2014The Obama administration in September awarded the biggest share of almost $600 million in economic stimulus-based transportation grants to projects in districts with a Democratic congressman.
- Spain posts 5th consecutive quarterly GDP growth as economy shrugs off recession 10/30/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading