To the Dems, Global Warming dcarier than ISIS
That figures. They cut the legs off their bed so the under-the-bed monster can't get them.
Never mind the fact that they’re beheading captives and videotaping it for the world to see, or that they’re brutally murdering their way through Iraq and Syria, or even that they’re sending taunting tweets showing they’re already here and warning that an attack on the homeland is imminent. Nope, that’s not enough for Democrats, who, in a recent Pew poll, said that climate change is more of a threat to the U.S. than ISIS.
Mary Landrieu violates the law-again!
In Washington, Sen. Mary Landrieu lives in a stately, $2.5 million brick manse she and her husband built on Capitol Hill. Here in Louisiana, however, the Democrat does not have a home of her own. She is registered to vote at a large bungalow in New Orleans that her parents have lived in for many decades, according to a Washington Post review of Landrieu’s federal financial disclosures and local property and voting records. On a statement of candidacy Landrieu filed with the Federal Election Commission in January, she listed her Capitol Hill home as her address. But when qualifying for the ballot in Louisiana last week, she listed the family’s raised-basement home here on South Prieur Street.
Q-tip illegals using elementary schools.
The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”
White House tries to explain Climate Change belief isn't a dysfunction.
The White House pushed back Wednesday against bipartisan criticism over reports the administration is seeking an international deal on climate change that would bypass the Senate.
Imagine that, who woulda thunk it.
A lawyer in the IRS ethics office is facing the possibility of being disbarred, according to records that accuse her of lying to a court-appointed board and hiding what she’d done with money from a settlement that was supposed to go to two medical providers who had treated her client. [snip]
The case could pose a credibility issue for the IRS, whose professional conduct office is the watchdog charged with ensuring all tax professionals “adhere to professional standards and follow the law.”
- Mohammed Is Oslo's Most Popular Name 09/01/2014Oslo has become the latest western city to have Mohammed as its most popular name for men and boys, according to the Local. This is the first time in its history that the name of the Muslim prophet has topped the league table. Recently Breitbart London reported that Mohammed was the most popular boys name in Britain, but this was based on births over the las
- Lying, Greedy, Promiscuous Feminist Bullies are Tearing the Video Game Industry Apart 09/01/2014It's easy to mock video gamers as dorky loners in yellowing underpants. Indeed, in previous columns, I've done it myself. Occasionally at length. But, the more you learn about the latest scandal in the games industry, the more you start to sympathise with the frustrated male stereotype. Because an army of sociopathic feminist programmers and campai
- UK Special Forces Move Into London As Govt Fears 'Mumbai-Style' Terrorist Spectacular 09/01/2014London could be the scene of a Mumbai-style terrorist "spectacular" if Islamist jihadists get their way, British security chiefs have warned. There is growing concern that a list of "soft" targets is being drawn up, and that weapons and explosives have already been smuggled into the country. The Sun is reporting that the SAS has moved par
- Unprecedented CounterTerrorism Co-Operation as UK and Ireland Attempt to Stop Jihadists 09/01/2014Britain and Ireland are sharing information on suspected jihadists to stop terrorists getting into either country through the back door, the Irish Independent has reported. The two jurisdictions are also set to increase the range of data shared in light of the increased terrorist threat. Ireland and the United Kingdom already share dossiers on visa applicant
- British Jihadi Mother Who Wants to Be First Female Executioner is MI6's Most Wanted 09/01/2014The hunt is on for Khadijah Dare, a London-born mother of one who called for equal rights to behead British and American citizens. Dare, 22, now tops the MI6 ‘most wanted’ list after her call to arms for other British women to take up jihad went viral. A teenage Muslim convert from a comfortable background, Ms Dare was once a regular at the controversial Lew
- Mohammed Is Oslo's Most Popular Name 09/01/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading