- NY comptroller says most H&R Block voting shareholders back political spending disclosure 10/19/2014The New York comptroller says most voting shareholders backed his proposal that H&R Block disclose spending on political activities including candidates, parties, ballot measures and lobbying.
- Daughter of Hustler publisher Larry Flynt seriously injured in Ohio car accident 10/19/2014The daughter of Hustler publisher Larry Flynt has been seriously injured in an Ohio car accident and is hospitalized in critical condition.
- Belgium's Brussels Airport to begin screening passengers arriving from Ebola-stricken zone 10/19/2014Brussels Airport says it will begin screening passengers arriving from Ebola-stricken countries Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
- Money really does grow on trees in New England, where leaf peepers pump millions into states 10/19/2014Money really does grow on trees in New England in the autumn — and all six states are raking it in.
- Brad Pitt's WWII drama 'Fury' blows away 'Gone Girl' to top weekend box office 10/19/2014The bloody World War II drama "Fury" blew past "Gone Girl" at theaters this weekend.
- NY comptroller says most H&R Block voting shareholders back political spending disclosure 10/19/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading