Obama exceeds Romney’s expectations
Romney finally figures out how bad Obama is.
Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected
Mitt Romney said Tuesday that the problems inflicted by President Obama’s policies are even worse than he predicted during the 2012 presidential campaign.
More foreign workers, Hi and Low tech to fill low pay for big business.
According to a Politico report, senior White House aides earlier this month met with "more than a dozen business groups and company officials to discuss potential immigration policy changes they could make." According to the outlet, "Oracle, Cisco, Fwd.US, Microsoft, Accenture, Compete America, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce" were represented at the meeting.
Fry them while they fly
Workers at a state-of-the-art solar plant in the Mojave Desert have a name for birds that fly through the plant's concentrated sun rays — "streamers," for the smoke plume that comes from birds that ignite in midair
Obama, Captain Unhooked in Neverland
“It’s become a refrain to the point where I think people are becoming quite critical that that’s his response to everything,” said Daniel L. Byman, a former member of the Sept. 11 commission staff now teaching at Georgetown University. “He’s not differentiating between things he can influence and those that he can’t.”
New York parents find Common Core doesn't help kids learn
Thankfully, parents aren’t just signing documents and participating in surveys - they’re taking their children out of this "educational" program. As a result of Common Core failures in other states, homeschooling is becoming a much more attractive option.
- Fast and Furious documents must be provided to Congress, judge rules 08/20/2014A federal judge has ordered the Justice Department to provide Congress with a list of documents that are at the center of a long-running battle over a failed law enforcement program called Operation Fast and Furious.
- Hot Louisiana race could send battle for control of US Senate into overtime 08/20/2014They like their gumbo and their politics spicy in Louisiana, and this year's U.S. Senate race may be the hottest in years.
- GOP rep rips Dem challenger for using ads showing him before weight loss 08/20/2014New York GOP Rep. Tom Reed says the Democrat trying to unseat him in November is playing dirty politics by running attack ads that show him before he lost 110 pounds.
- Former Virginia Gov. McDonnell takes stand in public corruption trial 08/20/2014McDonnell began his much-anticipated testimony in his own defense Wednesday.
- Supreme Court blocks same-sex unions in Virginia 08/20/2014The Supreme Court is delaying the start of same-sex marriage in Virginia.
- Fast and Furious documents must be provided to Congress, judge rules 08/20/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading