- Fool of the Week: Stephen Colbert 12/19/2014He won us over with his parody of your typical talking head cable TV host. Stephen Colbert is a brand. A successful, popular brand.
- Sony yanks "The Interview": A profile in Hollywood courage 12/19/2014Capitulating to the threats of North Korea’s department of global propaganda will not be remembered as a profile in Hollywood courage.
- Christmas can be a lonely time: Invite those who are alone to your festivities 12/19/2014As most of us look forward to our holiday plans with family and friends, may I suggest that my readers consider inviting a lonely person, someone older or a single adult, to join in festive activities?
- High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards 12/19/2014Parents in Farmville, North Carolina want to know why their children were given a Common Core vocabulary assignment in an English class that promoted Muhammad and the Islamic faith.
- Expert: Blacks trust police more than whites do 12/19/2014When it comes to crime, the demonstrations and pundits don’t reflect how most blacks feel most of the time. There appears to be a silent majority of blacks who trust the police
- Fool of the Week: Stephen Colbert 12/19/2014
Daily Archives: 04/15/2012
“Go Around Back…See Axelrod…” Patrick Kennedy Alleges “Quid Pro Quo” for White House “Access” This is a dog-bites-man story, especially since it involves a greased Kennedy. They’ve been lubricating palms and groups since Joe was tapping Gloria Swanson. Pat gave … Continue reading
Because of the flap over the Secret Service dalliances, Mr. Obama arrived in Cartangena in mufti. Alleged Secret Service Misconduct ‘Embarrassment for the President’ Alleged misconduct by a dozen Secret Service agents sent to provide security for President Barack Obama … Continue reading
Ranking 200 Jobs for 2012 The Ten Best and Worst Cars, The 100 Worst Diseases, Blogs, Celebrities, Degrees; the Internet has encouraged the awful practice of rating everything based on the values the list-maker assigns to the subject. The job … Continue reading
Anthony Weiner (Artist’s Conception) Anthony Weiner For President in 2016! I like the little picture. He’s using another one of his pointers.
Goodbye to You, Mike Mike Blanchard, RIP A Celebration of the life of Michael “Flathead” Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone’s courageous battle with death, Mike … Continue reading
Big Axelrod Axelrod Tips CNN’s Suicide Pact With White House John King started asking Axelrod uncomfortable questions about Rosen, who is in public relations and communications with former White House communications director and Mao fan Anita Dunn, and Axelrod pointed … Continue reading