To the Dems, Global Warming dcarier than ISIS
That figures. They cut the legs off their bed so the under-the-bed monster can't get them.
Never mind the fact that they’re beheading captives and videotaping it for the world to see, or that they’re brutally murdering their way through Iraq and Syria, or even that they’re sending taunting tweets showing they’re already here and warning that an attack on the homeland is imminent. Nope, that’s not enough for Democrats, who, in a recent Pew poll, said that climate change is more of a threat to the U.S. than ISIS.
Mary Landrieu violates the law-again!
In Washington, Sen. Mary Landrieu lives in a stately, $2.5 million brick manse she and her husband built on Capitol Hill. Here in Louisiana, however, the Democrat does not have a home of her own. She is registered to vote at a large bungalow in New Orleans that her parents have lived in for many decades, according to a Washington Post review of Landrieu’s federal financial disclosures and local property and voting records. On a statement of candidacy Landrieu filed with the Federal Election Commission in January, she listed her Capitol Hill home as her address. But when qualifying for the ballot in Louisiana last week, she listed the family’s raised-basement home here on South Prieur Street.
Q-tip illegals using elementary schools.
The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”
White House tries to explain Climate Change belief isn't a dysfunction.
The White House pushed back Wednesday against bipartisan criticism over reports the administration is seeking an international deal on climate change that would bypass the Senate.
Imagine that, who woulda thunk it.
A lawyer in the IRS ethics office is facing the possibility of being disbarred, according to records that accuse her of lying to a court-appointed board and hiding what she’d done with money from a settlement that was supposed to go to two medical providers who had treated her client. [snip]
The case could pose a credibility issue for the IRS, whose professional conduct office is the watchdog charged with ensuring all tax professionals “adhere to professional standards and follow the law.”
- FBI Joins Investigation of Nude Celebrity Photo Leaks 09/02/2014LOS ANGELES (AP) — The FBI said Monday it was addressing allegations that online accounts of several celebrities, including Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence, had been hacked, leading to the posting of their nude photographs online. The agency did not say what actions it was taking to investigate who was responsible for posting naked photos of Lawrence and othe
- Ferguson Police Begin Wearing Cameras 09/01/2014Police in the US town roiled by protests after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager are now wearing body cameras in a bid to calm local anger, a news report said. More than 1,000 protesters again marched Saturday in the town of Ferguson, Missouri, over the August 9 killing of Michael Brown, 18, at the hands of a white police officer. Some in the S
- 86-Year-Old WWII Veteran Mugged in Hospital Parking Lot 09/01/2014Craig Phelps tried to steal 86-year-old veteran Paul Browning's wallet, according to an arrest report. Browning was leaving Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati after visiting his wife of 65 years when Phelps allegedly demanded his wallet. When Browning refused to give up his wallet, police say Phelps punched him and knocked him onto the ground. Brown
- Video: Libyan Militia Parties, Swims at Seized U.S. Embassy in Tripoli 09/01/2014On August 31 a Libyan militia seized the US Embassy in Tripoli, with individual fighters videotaping each other "cheering" and "diving from... [an embassy] balcony into a swimming pool." Libya's government now says "militias have captured most government ministries in [Tripoli]." According to BBC News, these "militias
- Michael Sam Fails to Secure Spot on Rams' Practice Squad 09/01/2014(Reuters) - Defensive end Michael Sam's bid to become the first openly gay player in the National Football League (NFL) looked even more remote on Monday when he failed to make the St. Louis Rams' 10-man practice squad. Two days after being cut from the Rams' final 53-man roster for the 2014 regular season, and a day after going unclaimed on w
- FBI Joins Investigation of Nude Celebrity Photo Leaks 09/02/2014
Daily Archives: 04/13/2012
Spielberg’s Movie War Horse is now available on DVD. A few of the movie’s critics have observed that the affect generated by the human calamity of World War I has faded so much that we have to sentimentalize it now … Continue reading
“Tee Hee…” Biden: War on Women is real Biden was interviewed on MSNBC by Ed Schultz, which should tell you everything you need to know. No viewers, no brains, nothing to see. Normally. Biden is always news, however, like the … Continue reading
Add eye of newt…
A Fool and his Horse are soon parted
Triskaidekaphobia, don’t stay in bed! One more Friday to go, 13 weeks away.