- Prisoners get millions from IRS in bogus refund claims, watchdog finds 11/28/2014The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) said in its report Tuesday that refund fraud associated with prisoner Social Security numbers is a “significant problem” for the tax agency that is only getting worse over time.
- House Intelligence report fails to address key facts, questions in Benghazi scandal 11/28/2014The 37-page House Intelligence Committee report that was released late last week was widely cited by the mainstream media as clearing the Obama administration of wrongdoing in the Benghazi scandal. But the report did not fully address several facts that Fox News has revealed in the last two years that contradict or, at the very […]
- Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics 11/28/2014Southern Democrats are joining others in the party who say that a return to advocating to lift people out of economic hardship and emphasizing spending on education and public works will re-energize black voters and attract whites as well.
- Capitol Christmas tree arrives in Washington 11/28/2014The White House Christmas tree has arrived. A horse-drawn wagon hauled it up the driveway to the North Portico on Friday morning.
- Black lawmakers against recognition of Virginia tribe 11/28/2014Several members of the Congressional Black Caucus are urging the Obama administration to withhold federal recognition of a Virginia Indian tribe because of its history of banning intermarriage with blacks.
- Prisoners get millions from IRS in bogus refund claims, watchdog finds 11/28/2014
Daily Archives: 04/13/2012
Spielberg’s Movie War Horse is now available on DVD. A few of the movie’s critics have observed that the affect generated by the human calamity of World War I has faded so much that we have to sentimentalize it now … Continue reading
“Tee Hee…” Biden: War on Women is real Biden was interviewed on MSNBC by Ed Schultz, which should tell you everything you need to know. No viewers, no brains, nothing to see. Normally. Biden is always news, however, like the … Continue reading
Add eye of newt…
A Fool and his Horse are soon parted
Triskaidekaphobia, don’t stay in bed! One more Friday to go, 13 weeks away.