- Obama’s Credibility Gap: Promises aside, most Americans expect ground forces 09/30/2014My guess is that this huge majority doesn’t necessarily believe that Obama is deliberately lying, but that he will be drawn into the Middle East quicksand.
- DOJ to ban religious, racial profiling in national security probes 09/30/2014The Justice Department is set to announce broad restrictions on racial and religious profiling in federal investigations including those involving matters of national security.
- Tax breaks worth billions set to expire unless Congress acts 09/30/2014Time is running out for Congress to extend more than 50 tax breaks worth nearly $85 billion, including popular ones for college expenses and energy-efficient appliances.
- House committee to scrutinize Secret Service after White House breach details revealed 09/30/2014The intruder who jumped the White House fence earlier this month and sprinted through the mansion's front door in a rare security breach made it farther into the building than previously known, sources told Fox News on Monday.
- Charles Lane: ISIS threat didn't square with Obama's 'pre-existing plan' in Iraq 09/30/2014In an interview Sunday on CBS' "60 Minutes" the president deferred responsibility for underestimating the group to his intelligence chief, Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.
- Obama’s Credibility Gap: Promises aside, most Americans expect ground forces 09/30/2014
Daily Archives: 04/13/2012
Spielberg’s Movie War Horse is now available on DVD. A few of the movie’s critics have observed that the affect generated by the human calamity of World War I has faded so much that we have to sentimentalize it now … Continue reading
“Tee Hee…” Biden: War on Women is real Biden was interviewed on MSNBC by Ed Schultz, which should tell you everything you need to know. No viewers, no brains, nothing to see. Normally. Biden is always news, however, like the … Continue reading
Add eye of newt…
A Fool and his Horse are soon parted
Triskaidekaphobia, don’t stay in bed! One more Friday to go, 13 weeks away.