Doc shells Nut with gun
Kerry bozos his way across the Gaza dust up, pissing off everyone.
Secretary of State John Kerry has made a significant mistake in how he’s pursuing a Gaza cease-fire — and it’s not surprising that he has upset both the Israelis and some moderate Palestinians.
With all the problems, troubles in this country, you'd think the Government would have something more important to do!
"Pushing back on so-called federal government overreach by allowing a huge number of unhealthy school fundraisers is not only bad politics, it's irresponsible, puts children's health at risk, and undermines parents' efforts to feed their children healthfully," Margo Wootan, director of nutrition policy at the Center for Science in the Public Interest told Politico on Friday. "There are plenty of healthy fundraising options that are practical—and as or more profitable than selling junk food."
Once more a gun stops a bad guy on a killing spree.
A doctor wounded by a patient in a deadly shooting Thursday afternoon at a suburban hospital campus in Darby, Pa. returned fire and wounded the patient, authorities said.
Investigators believe the doctor had his own gun and acted in self-defense, Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said.
The patient, who had psychiatric problems, opened fire after entering the doctor's office with a caseworker Thursday afternoon, Whelan said. The female caseworker was killed. The doctor appears to have suffered only a graze wound and was expected to be released from treatment later in the day.
The only thig he didn't get was a cavity search! This is an insult to a diplomatic mission. Funny Stuff!
Reuters reports that Kerry and his aides were checked with a metal detector. Security personnel reportedly raised a handheld metal-detector wand to Kerry’s suit jacket before waving him through.
Georgia Senate race has new people running, no old hacks promising the world.
Businessman David Perdue has defeated longtime Rep. Jack Kingston in the Republican runoff for Georgia's U.S. Senate nomination, setting up a matchup against Democratic nominee Michelle Nunn that will help determine which party controls the Senate for the final years of the Obama administration.
- Australia rules out fresh sanctions against Russia before all airliner victims are recovered 07/29/2014Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott says his government is not considering ratcheting up sanctions against Russia while it is focusing on retrieving Australian victims from the wreckage of the Malaysian airliner disaster in Ukraine.
- Bankrolling terror? European countries reportedly paying millions in ransoms to Al Qaeda 07/29/2014The governments, which include France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Germany, all denied paying the ransoms to the terror organization to the Times.
- 6 die after being swept away by swollen river in northern Mexico 07/29/2014Six people have died and four are missing in northern Mexico after their vehicles were swept away by a swollen river near the U.S. border.
- Canadian government says Chinese hackers infiltrated top research and development organization 07/29/2014Chinese hackers infiltrated the computer systems of Canada's top research and development organization, the Canadian government said Tuesday.
- Global aviation leaders to set up task force in wake of shoot-down of Malaysia Airlines flight 07/29/2014The United Nations agency that governs civil aviation says it is setting up a task force aimed at improving security measures in the wake of the shoot-down of a Malaysia Airlines jet over eastern Ukraine.
- Australia rules out fresh sanctions against Russia before all airliner victims are recovered 07/29/2014
Daily Archives: 03/30/2012
Terminator and Terminatee Al “Chakra” Gore Fires Keith Olbermann Too bad for Keith. The only thing between him and spinning Oldies on a 5-Watt station in Ohio was the perv madman in the front office. Replacing Olbermann with Spitzer to … Continue reading
Or Angels of Death? Anders Sandburg, the “serious philosopher” from Oxford says he/they “might not” be entirely serious about the proposals. Seems to me that a serious philosopher” would turn a thought to the philosophical and ethical questions of human … Continue reading
IT WORKS! 11 States Ask Supreme Court to Stop Other States From Enforcing Immigration Laws. These 11 Refuse to Deter Illegal Immigration But Say Tough Enforcement Elsewhere Is Pushing Too Many Illegal Aliens Into Their States. The political leaders of … Continue reading
The Black Panthers’ Memory Lane I was living in Connecticut when Alex Rackley’s tortured body was pulled from the Coginchaug in Middlefield. I’d driven by the spot on my way down the back roads to Guilford, a few days … Continue reading