- High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards 12/20/2014Parents in Farmville, North Carolina want to know why their children were given a Common Core vocabulary assignment in an English class that promoted Muhammad and the Islamic faith.
- Fool of the Week: Stephen Colbert 12/19/2014He won us over with his parody of your typical talking head cable TV host. Stephen Colbert is a brand. A successful, popular brand.
- Sony yanks "The Interview": A profile in Hollywood courage 12/19/2014Capitulating to the threats of North Korea’s department of global propaganda will not be remembered as a profile in Hollywood courage.
- Christmas can be a lonely time: Invite those who are alone to your festivities 12/19/2014As most of us look forward to our holiday plans with family and friends, may I suggest that my readers consider inviting a lonely person, someone older or a single adult, to join in festive activities?
- Expert: Blacks trust police more than whites do 12/19/2014When it comes to crime, the demonstrations and pundits don’t reflect how most blacks feel most of the time. There appears to be a silent majority of blacks who trust the police
- High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards 12/20/2014
Daily Archives: 03/30/2012
Terminator and Terminatee Al “Chakra” Gore Fires Keith Olbermann Too bad for Keith. The only thing between him and spinning Oldies on a 5-Watt station in Ohio was the perv madman in the front office. Replacing Olbermann with Spitzer to … Continue reading
Or Angels of Death? Anders Sandburg, the “serious philosopher” from Oxford says he/they “might not” be entirely serious about the proposals. Seems to me that a serious philosopher” would turn a thought to the philosophical and ethical questions of human … Continue reading
IT WORKS! 11 States Ask Supreme Court to Stop Other States From Enforcing Immigration Laws. These 11 Refuse to Deter Illegal Immigration But Say Tough Enforcement Elsewhere Is Pushing Too Many Illegal Aliens Into Their States. The political leaders of … Continue reading
The Black Panthers’ Memory Lane I was living in Connecticut when Alex Rackley’s tortured body was pulled from the Coginchaug in Middlefield. I’d driven by the spot on my way down the back roads to Guilford, a few days … Continue reading