- Prisoners get millions from IRS in bogus refund claims, watchdog finds 11/28/2014The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) said in its report Tuesday that refund fraud associated with prisoner Social Security numbers is a “significant problem” for the tax agency that is only getting worse over time.
- House Intelligence report fails to address key facts, questions in Benghazi scandal 11/28/2014The 37-page House Intelligence Committee report that was released late last week was widely cited by the mainstream media as clearing the Obama administration of wrongdoing in the Benghazi scandal. But the report did not fully address several facts that Fox News has revealed in the last two years that contradict or, at the very […]
- Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics 11/28/2014Southern Democrats are joining others in the party who say that a return to advocating to lift people out of economic hardship and emphasizing spending on education and public works will re-energize black voters and attract whites as well.
- Capitol Christmas tree arrives in Washington 11/28/2014The White House Christmas tree has arrived. A horse-drawn wagon hauled it up the driveway to the North Portico on Friday morning.
- Black lawmakers against recognition of Virginia tribe 11/28/2014Several members of the Congressional Black Caucus are urging the Obama administration to withhold federal recognition of a Virginia Indian tribe because of its history of banning intermarriage with blacks.
- Prisoners get millions from IRS in bogus refund claims, watchdog finds 11/28/2014
Daily Archives: 03/30/2012
Terminator and Terminatee Al “Chakra” Gore Fires Keith Olbermann Too bad for Keith. The only thing between him and spinning Oldies on a 5-Watt station in Ohio was the perv madman in the front office. Replacing Olbermann with Spitzer to … Continue reading
Or Angels of Death? Anders Sandburg, the “serious philosopher” from Oxford says he/they “might not” be entirely serious about the proposals. Seems to me that a serious philosopher” would turn a thought to the philosophical and ethical questions of human … Continue reading
IT WORKS! 11 States Ask Supreme Court to Stop Other States From Enforcing Immigration Laws. These 11 Refuse to Deter Illegal Immigration But Say Tough Enforcement Elsewhere Is Pushing Too Many Illegal Aliens Into Their States. The political leaders of … Continue reading
The Black Panthers’ Memory Lane I was living in Connecticut when Alex Rackley’s tortured body was pulled from the Coginchaug in Middlefield. I’d driven by the spot on my way down the back roads to Guilford, a few days … Continue reading