Oh no! Obama violated the law freeing Bergdahl.
President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday. [snip]
FBI chief does some excellent sleuthing on ISIS.
Islamic State extremists who executed journalist James Foley are "savages" who must be brought to justice, said FBI Director James Comey, whose agents are directly involved in the investigation into the killing.
Romney finally figures out how bad Obama is.
Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected
Mitt Romney said Tuesday that the problems inflicted by President Obama’s policies are even worse than he predicted during the 2012 presidential campaign.
More foreign workers, Hi and Low tech to fill low pay for big business.
According to a Politico report, senior White House aides earlier this month met with "more than a dozen business groups and company officials to discuss potential immigration policy changes they could make." According to the outlet, "Oracle, Cisco, Fwd.US, Microsoft, Accenture, Compete America, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce" were represented at the meeting.
Fry them while they fly
Workers at a state-of-the-art solar plant in the Mojave Desert have a name for birds that fly through the plant's concentrated sun rays — "streamers," for the smoke plume that comes from birds that ignite in midair
- Lufthansa pilots' union threatens new strikes in dispute over wages, early retirement benefits 08/23/2014A union representing Lufthansa's pilots is threatening a new round of strikes in a long-running dispute over wages and early retirement benefits.
- Nazdarovie: New retro-Soviet restaurant a nod to nostalgia for ties between Havana and Moscow 08/23/2014There's no rice, beans or fried plantains at Havana's newest private restaurant.
- SpaceX rocket explodes during flight at Central Texas test site; no injuries reported 08/23/2014An unmanned SpaceX rocket exploded shortly after launch on a test flight at the company's Central Texas development site.
- Governors say they're optimistic sale is imminent to resolve New England supermarket dispute 08/22/2014The governors of Massachusetts and New Hampshire say they're optimistic a long-running dispute at a New England supermarket chain will be resolved with an agreement to sell it to the ousted CEO.
- Goldman to Pay $3.2B over U.S. Mortgage Bond Claims 08/22/2014Goldman Sachs has agreed to pay $3.15 billion to resolve claims that it misled U.S. mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac about risky mortgage securities it sold them before the housing market collapsed in 2007.
- Lufthansa pilots' union threatens new strikes in dispute over wages, early retirement benefits 08/23/2014
Daily Archives: 03/27/2012
From the Primordial Soup to Franken How Do You Explain a Fish That Looks Like Homer Simpson?
Did you really expect to get the true image from the State Run Media? From American Digest sidebar
If The President Had a Son… Would He look Like This? Would he just “look like Treyvon”? What did Obama mean? It’s obvious. If the President had a son who looked like Treyvon, that son would have a father who … Continue reading