- Amazon loses key leader to Microsoft 09/22/2014Kennedy most recently oversaw the product management team that was working on a new set of payments-related products for consumers.
- GM recalls nearly 222K cars over brakes 09/22/2014GM is recalling thousands of cars over a parking brake defect that could cause a fire, a letter by the top U.S. auto safety regulator showed.
- Merck KGaA in $17B Sigma-Aldrich deal 09/22/2014German drugs and chemicals maker agrees to acquire Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion in cash to boost its life science business.
- BofA to rise 50% in 3 years: Barron's 09/22/2014Bank of America could see its shares climb 50 percent over the next three years, Barron's financial newspaper said on Sunday.
- Metals malaise weighs on equities 09/22/2014The prices of a range of commodities continued their slide on Monday with the effect spilling over into stock markets with investors fearing more pain ahead for the asset class.
- Amazon loses key leader to Microsoft 09/22/2014
The ObamaCare bite starts
The paying for the pleasure will cause the pain-Tax refunds get chomped to pay for ObamaCare.
A significant benefit of the Affordable Care Act is the opportunity to receive money-saving tax credits up front to cut the overall cost of health insurance, but now hundreds of thousands of consumers could owe back some of that money next April.
Those affected took advance payments of the premium tax credit for health insurance. Some married couples could owe $600 or $1,500 or $2,500 or even more. It might feel like a raw deal for some who are already suffocating under the escalating costs of health insurance.
Let the Border Patrol cover the White House. No one is going to martyr this fool.
The Secret Service is stepping up its patrols around the White House after an intruder was able to scale the fence Friday and make it all the way into the building before being wrestled to the ground by security officers.
Looks like Boehner is worried about the leadership position.
A new congressional delegation will bring a new vote for leadership. With Democrats needing a miracle to gain a few seats, much less actually take the House, Republicans are close to a sure bet to be in control come November. That'll mean elections, and elections means a John Boehner who needs to have the support of his caucus.
Do you think they're on traffic patrol?
Two Afghan nationals training with the Drug Enforcement Agency disappeared while visiting Georgetown over the weekend, and authorities still do not know their whereabouts.
Polls moving the wrong way thanks to the Bamster.
National - Let's start with the latest New York Times/CBS News poll, which speaks to the national 'fundamentals' of the 2014 cycle. Jackasses, read it and weep!
Daily Archives: 03/27/2012
From the Primordial Soup to Franken How Do You Explain a Fish That Looks Like Homer Simpson?
Did you really expect to get the true image from the State Run Media? From American Digest sidebar
If The President Had a Son… Would He look Like This? Would he just “look like Treyvon”? What did Obama mean? It’s obvious. If the President had a son who looked like Treyvon, that son would have a father who … Continue reading