The formation of a police state
Welcome to the American Police State; Illegals don't get this treatment.
At the check point, one of the boys took a picture of the border agent and “threw the agent into a frenzy.” According to Fox, the agent immediately confiscated the camera, told the boy that he could be subjected to 10 years of prison or a $10,000 fine. The boys and driver were escorted inside the border patrol station. [snip]
One of the agents asked to see one of the bags of the scouts. One scout knew where the bag was and tried to get the bag to assist the agent. That’s when Fox said an agent had a loaded pistol pointed at the boy.
Kerry bozos his way across the Gaza dust up, pissing off everyone.
Secretary of State John Kerry has made a significant mistake in how he’s pursuing a Gaza cease-fire — and it’s not surprising that he has upset both the Israelis and some moderate Palestinians.
With all the problems, troubles in this country, you'd think the Government would have something more important to do!
"Pushing back on so-called federal government overreach by allowing a huge number of unhealthy school fundraisers is not only bad politics, it's irresponsible, puts children's health at risk, and undermines parents' efforts to feed their children healthfully," Margo Wootan, director of nutrition policy at the Center for Science in the Public Interest told Politico on Friday. "There are plenty of healthy fundraising options that are practical—and as or more profitable than selling junk food."
Once more a gun stops a bad guy on a killing spree.
A doctor wounded by a patient in a deadly shooting Thursday afternoon at a suburban hospital campus in Darby, Pa. returned fire and wounded the patient, authorities said.
Investigators believe the doctor had his own gun and acted in self-defense, Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said.
The patient, who had psychiatric problems, opened fire after entering the doctor's office with a caseworker Thursday afternoon, Whelan said. The female caseworker was killed. The doctor appears to have suffered only a graze wound and was expected to be released from treatment later in the day.
The only thig he didn't get was a cavity search! This is an insult to a diplomatic mission. Funny Stuff!
Reuters reports that Kerry and his aides were checked with a metal detector. Security personnel reportedly raised a handheld metal-detector wand to Kerry’s suit jacket before waving him through.
- Economy seen regaining muscle in second quarter 07/30/2014Economic growth likely regained momentum in 2Q as activity picked up broadly, bolstering expectations for the second-half of the year.
- Microsoft Xbox One to launch in China on September 23 07/30/2014Microsoft Corp will launch its Xbox One gaming console in China on September 23, making it the first foreign company to start selling consoles in the world's third-biggest gaming market after a ban on the devices was lifted this year.
- Coming Up: Second-quarter U.S. GDP 07/30/2014The U.S. economy likely grew at a 3.2% annual pace in the second quarter, according to economists polled by MarketWatch.
- Sprint's revenue beats estimate as network upgrade progresses 07/30/2014Sprint Corp reported higher-than-expected second-quarter revenue on Wednesday, as the company expanded its high-speed coverage and came closer to completing a network upgrade that had caused a massive drop in its customer count.
- Valero Tops Second-quarter Revenue Estimates, Shares Rise 07/30/2014Valero Energy Corp. said it earned $588 million, or $1.10 a share, in the second quarter, up from $466 million, or 85 cents a share, in the same period a year ago.
- Economy seen regaining muscle in second quarter 07/30/2014
Daily Archives: 03/27/2012
From the Primordial Soup to Franken How Do You Explain a Fish That Looks Like Homer Simpson?
Did you really expect to get the true image from the State Run Media? From American Digest sidebar
If The President Had a Son… Would He look Like This? Would he just “look like Treyvon”? What did Obama mean? It’s obvious. If the President had a son who looked like Treyvon, that son would have a father who … Continue reading