- High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards 12/20/2014Parents in Farmville, North Carolina want to know why their children were given a Common Core vocabulary assignment in an English class that promoted Muhammad and the Islamic faith.
- Fool of the Week: Stephen Colbert 12/19/2014He won us over with his parody of your typical talking head cable TV host. Stephen Colbert is a brand. A successful, popular brand.
- Sony yanks "The Interview": A profile in Hollywood courage 12/19/2014Capitulating to the threats of North Korea’s department of global propaganda will not be remembered as a profile in Hollywood courage.
- Christmas can be a lonely time: Invite those who are alone to your festivities 12/19/2014As most of us look forward to our holiday plans with family and friends, may I suggest that my readers consider inviting a lonely person, someone older or a single adult, to join in festive activities?
- Expert: Blacks trust police more than whites do 12/19/2014When it comes to crime, the demonstrations and pundits don’t reflect how most blacks feel most of the time. There appears to be a silent majority of blacks who trust the police
- High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of Common Core standards 12/20/2014
Daily Archives: 03/27/2012
From the Primordial Soup to Franken How Do You Explain a Fish That Looks Like Homer Simpson?
Did you really expect to get the true image from the State Run Media? From American Digest sidebar
If The President Had a Son… Would He look Like This? Would he just “look like Treyvon”? What did Obama mean? It’s obvious. If the President had a son who looked like Treyvon, that son would have a father who … Continue reading